VeriShield Helmet Mount Earmuff 30dB Class 5
Provides superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Hearing protection devices are only effective when worn, so comfort is essential. VeriShield fits a wide range of head sizes, have a wide cup opening with memory foam ear cushions.
The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided. Designed to be worn when also wearing a hard hat. Can be attached to a Honeywell hard hat in just 7 seconds.
- Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions
- Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort
- Robust construction: An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning. ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Internal Baffle Design: Patented built-in sound stabilizer structure design. Enhances the stabilizer of the cup and controls how sound reaches the ear.
- Air Flow Control Technology: Manages flow of air in and out the of ear cushion acting as a shock absorber for earmuff optimal attenuation and comfort.
- Designed for use with other PPE - Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields
- Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds
- Oil + Gas Production
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Energy Production
- Food + Beverage Processing
- Food Service
- Pulp + Paper
- Steel Work
- Class: 5
- Attenuation: 30dB
- Headband Style: Hard Hat
- Hi-Visibility: No
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.