VeriShield Hi-Vis Folding Earmuff 31dB Class 5
Provides superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Hearing protection devices are only effective when worn, so comfort is essential. VeriShield fits a wide range of head sizes, have a wide cup opening with memory foam ear cushions, and cushioned headband.
The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided. Traditional-style earmuffs with an adjustable cushioned headband.
- Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions
- Lightweight cushioned headband: Steel-wire construction with a padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear
- Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort
- Robust construction: An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning. ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. The opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Oil and Gas
- Class: 5
- Attenuation: 31dB
- Headband Style: Over-Head Folding
- Hi-Visibility: Yes
- Earmuff Construction: Plastic
- Other Material: Steel, PU Foam & PU Leather
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.