Weather Proof Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet 160L
This Justrite™ Flammable Goods Cabinet is equipped to withstand even harsh outdoor environments.
- Fire tested and FM Approved. Exceeds Australian Standard AS1940-2017 compliance.
- Fully welded construction of 1.2mm thick steel.
- Double-walled with a 40mm thermal barrier.
- Superior electrostatic high gloss powder coat paint finish.
- Dual vents with built-in flash arresters.
- Close-fitting, sequential self-closing and latching doors.
- 3-point locking mechanisms.
- Leakproof fully welded 150mm deep containment sump.
- Shelves have built-in troughs to contain spills.
- Adjustable shelf height increments to maximise space storage.
- Adjustable levelling feet to prevent doors binding.
- Stainless steel hinges and weatherproof guttering.
- Includes handy forklift channels when necessary. These also help keep the cabinet dry while on the ground.
- Additional shelves may be added.
*Note: This product is considered extremely bulky – Additional freight charges may apply for customers in regional areas or who require delivery by tailgate truck.
||Height: 1100mm x Width: 1230mm x Depth: 465mm
||Height: 1020mm x Width: 1120mm x Depth: 375mm
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.