1kg ABE Fire Extinguisher
This extinguisher is most suitable for fires in the office, house, garage, boat, caravan or car.
- This Fire Extinguisher complies to standard AS/NZS 1841.
- Includes an in-build Wall AND Vehicle Bracket.
- Cylinders are internally treated against corrosion and externally painted using the highest quality polyester powder coat paint which resists UV fading and provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Comes with a Powder-coated steel handle.
- Forged brass valve with pressure indicator/controllable discharge.
- Extinguisher comes with a discharge hose and nozzle assembly.
- Distinguished by a white coloured band around the top of the cylinder.
|Fire Extinguisher Type
||ABE Dry Chemical Powder
|Fire Extinguisher Weight
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.