316 Stainless Steel Bollard 90mm - Surface Mount
| From 5
| From 10
Bronson Safety Stainless Steel Bollards are manufactured from 316 marine grade stainless steel. This provides a longer-lasting finish and minimises the risk of staining. It is designed for use in a variety of applications within shopping centres, car parks and facilities that require pedestrian and asset protection at architectural standards.
- Particularly recommended for coastal areas where weather and sea salts can damage conventional bollards.
- Four-bolt surface mount fixing.
- Bolts Sold Separately - We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
- Provides a time-efficient and cost-effective solution for installation.
- No core drilling or concreting required.
- Manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Polished with No. 4 mechanical finish.
- Machined-flat top cap.
- Height: 1200mm
- Diameter: 90mm
- Weight: 11kg
*Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.
|Bollard Mounting Type
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.