Advantage 420 Half Face Respirator (Medium)
With its UniBond over-mold facepiece, AnthroCurve™ face seal, and low profile design, the Advantage 420 Half Face Respirator is the superior option for respiratory protection.
- The over-mold facepiece and face seal ensure the unit provides an excellent fit and comfort to the wearer.
- The unique yoke and harness design (patent pending) allow users to easily put on and take off the state-of-the-art respirator while maintaining a customized fit.
- Other features include a ComforTop headband, a built-in moisture release chin cup hole, and the extra-wide head and neck straps.
- Unique harness assembly makes for easier donning and doffing.
- Chin cup with built-in drain hole reduces slippage of facepiece in hot humid conditions.
- Textured inner seal of the facepiece. Integrates extremely well with other PPE.
- High-quality silicone. Only 3 major components make cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Features bayonet style design respirator filter connection for quick mounting.
- Complies with and Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
*Mask ONLY. Advantage Respirator Filters sold separately.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.