Bulldog™ Heavy Duty Bunding
Out of stock
Bulldog Heavy Duty Bunding
Unlike other existing bunding alternatives, Bulldog™ Heavy Duty Bunding will not chip, rot, split or develop cracks. Suitable for spill containment around drum storage areas, wash down areas, car wash facilities, service stations etc.
- Simple and quick to install with preformed anchor points, high visibility yellow.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty polyurethane.
- Bulldog™ Heavy Duty Bunding is built tough to withstand the rigours of both light and heavy machinery workshop traffic.
- 90-degree corner pieces to create fully bunded areas.
- Installation Kits come with primer, adhesive and caulking gun. (bolts not included)
- Bolts not included in Installation Kits - We recommend the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for concrete applications.
- Modules not included in Installation Kits.
- A5207 Body 1000(L) x 150(W) x 25(H)mm 3kg. (6 fixings per body)
- A5208 Corner 150(W) x 25(H)mm .7kg. (5 fixings per corner)
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.