Emergency Eye/Face Wash Station
Gently and effectively irrigate and wash away hazardous material from eye and face region with this non-aerated eye and face wash unit. Perfect for worksites in areas with high levels of calcium in the plumbed water (calcium reacts to aerated water and causes erosion of the aerator unit, which requires more frequent maintenance).
- This product meets the requirements set by relevant Australian Standard AS4775 related to ANSI Z358.1.
- Dual Soft Spray Heads deliver up to 30L per minute.
- Wall Mounted.
- Stainless Steel bowl.
- Full chrome plated brass ball valve to fit the standard 12mm internal pipe size water supply.
- Non-aerated water supply.
- Dust caps are included to protect the head sections when not in use.
- Hand Push lever included - activated by pushing level backwards 90 degrees.
- The unit will operate until the paddle handle is manually pulled back to the off position.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.