Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet 110L
Protect employees and stay compliant with Australian WorkSafe regulations when storing flammable liquids in your facility.
- Reduces employee travel time and downtime by allowing flammable liquids to be stored close to the worksite with no added risks.
- FM rated with a 10-year guarantee.
- Exceeds Australian Standard AS 1940:2017.
- Adjustable height galvanised steel shelves rated for 159kg loading.
- Leak tight lower sump unit.
- Dual venting and adjustable feet for levelling.
- U-Loc handle with double key set.
- Can also accept additional padlock.
- Additional shelves are available for most sizes.
*Note: This product is considered extremely bulky – Additional freight charges may apply for customers in regional areas or who require delivery by tailgate truck.
||Height: 1230mm x Width: 670mm x Depth: 465mm
||Height: 990mm x Width: 590mm x Depth: 375mm
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.