Flexi360 Guide Post System (In-ground)
Flexi360 Guide Post System with an In-ground Drivable Anchor is the World's Premium Guide Post System.
- 1000mm long white HDPE post.
- Mounted on patented 350mm drivable anchor and flexible base.
- 360-degree flexibility allows use in high, medium and low impact zones.
- Exceeds Australian Standards and is approved and accepted in all States and Territories in Australia.
- Can be used in rural, regional or urban environments.
- Lightweight and easy to install using the Flexi360 Guide Post Manual Install Driver & Clamping Tool.
- Delineator width: 50mm.
- Delineator length: Choose between 100mm (5k) or 200mm (10k).
- Delineators class: Retroreflective Class 1A.
- Red/White delineators: Red on one side of the post and White on the other side, as per Australian Standard specifications.
- Amber delineators: Amber on front side of the post only.
- Made in Australia
*100mm (5k) and 200mm (10k) delineator size options are available to suit the State or Territory of installation and/or the intended use, road type or location.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.