Fold Down Parking Protector Bollard
| From 5
| From 10
Secure your parking space from illegal parkers by using a Fold Down Parking Protector. Suited for private car parking spaces, loading zones and restricted areas that require vehicle access.
- The preferred bollard by body corporates and building managers who need control of multiple bollards.
- Designed with an internal key-lock system.
- Conveniently supplied with two keys. Additional keys are available, sold separately.
- Bollards are ‘keyed alike’ to eliminate the need for multiple keys and separate padlocks when numerous protector bollards are used.
- Heavy Duty powder coated yellow over steel construction for indoor or outdoor environments.
- Low profile Base Plate: 80mm high - suitable for even low vehicles when the bollard is folded down.
- Dimensions: Width 150mm x Depth 50mm x Height 800mm.
- Yellow Class 1W Reflective Tape for added visibility at night and includes rubber stoppers to prevent damage.
- Suitable for 100mm x 500mm vinyl signage - sold separately.
- Four bolts required for mounting.
- Bolts supplied separately. We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
|Bollard Mounting Type
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.