Hex Anchor Bolt (Hilti Plug and Large Washer)
Fix our range of speed humps and bollards with this revolutionary anchor bolt and Hilti plug.
- Bites into the substrate to provide industry best stability for your humps and bollards etc.
- Features a unique anchor design.
- Made of Zinc plated steel so it will never rust.
- Can be used on all products to secure into both concrete and asphalt applications.
- Can not be secured on loose gravel.
- NOTE: Large Washer suits Speed Hump BullDog Plastic Compliance ONLY.
1. Drill bit diameter: 14mm.
2. Drilling depth: 110mm.
3. Standard embedment depth: 85mm.
4. Drill holes in required locations and clean.
5. Hammer the plastic casing into the hole.
6. Fasten the bolt (with washer) into the casing.
7. As you drill the bolt into the casing, the casing will twist & expand in the hole, holding the bolt in with a firm grip.
Note: Some asphalt applications where the asphalt has not been properly compacted or aggregate is loose may cause fixing not to secure properly.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.