Falls from workplace ladders are common in Australia and are known to result in broken bones, severe spinal or head injuries, or even fatalities. Did you know: Even a brand new ladder with untreated metal or wooden rungs can be highly dangerous.
Vigil Anti Slip Ladder Rung Covers eliminate the risk of ladder slips by increasing the surface area for foot contact, improving rung visibility and increasing the friction coefficient.
- Rung covers anti-slip functions will not be impacted by severe weather, spillages or even immersion in viscous or corrosive fluids.
- 10-year manufacturers warranty.
- Available in 2 shape profiles: Square or Tubular (semi-circular)
- Both variants are available in a huge range sizes to suit any diameter or cross-section.
- Standard lengths vary from 300mm for foot only protection through to 450mm.
- Manufactured in light industrial grade anti-slip silicon carbide to ensure a non-abrasive anti-slip that will not damage bare hands.
- Available in 4 great colours:
- Safety Yellow,
- Tiger Stripe (Black and Yellow stripe), and
- Photoluminescent (Glow in the Dark), shines brightly in darkened areas - charged by sunlight or commercial lighting.
- All colours are designed to offer excellent visual highlighting in all spaces.
- Rung covers can be attached using glue adhesive (most efficient - does not require a hot work permit), self tappers or pop rivets, or alternatively they can be tack welded to the existing rung.
- Note, a minimum of 6 hours must pass between the completion of ladder rung the installation and use of the ladder.