Miller® Sharp Edge Lanyard
The Miller® Sharp Edge Lanyard offers workers the ideal solution when working near sharp edges.
- Versatile and suitable for a variety of fall arrest applications.
- Features an external energy absorber that allows for visual indication of a sustained fall.
- Adjustable lanyard allows a user to minimise fall risks by adjusting the lanyard to suit the job.
- Manufactured out of robust 12mm sharp edge rated Kernmantle rope for greater abrasion resistance.
- Lanyard is 2m long and includes hooks.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1-2007.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.