|Quantity||(-) GST||(+) GST|
This portable barrier is simple to use. Lightweight design allows for easy expansion and retraction where required.
- Can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Set this barrier in either a straight, curved or circular position.
- Non-conductive polyethylene construction provides additional safety when power tools or other electrical sources are present.
- Expands to 4 metres.
- Weighs only 16.2kgs.
- 910mm high with 16 articulating panels.
- 4 locking straps secure the barrier closed.
- 2 wheels make it easy to move around.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.
Why choose Bronson Safety?
- We ship all over Australia. Many of our smaller orders will go overnight service
- Orders for Stock items placed before 3pm Brisbane time will generally ship same day
- You can pay by credit card (no surcharges even on Amex) or we will grant you an instant 30 day EOM trade account when you check out.
- We offer Coles Myer Gift Cards up to $50 for any order of $299 or above
- We partner with key suppliers in Australia and globally to bring you the best choice of high quality solutions at affordable prices.
Give us a go. Let us show you what good service means.