Temporary Walkway ClearPath® Mat by Oxford Plastics
Oxford Plastics are global leaders in the design and manufacture of high-performance work-site safety products. All items are designed and manufactured in the UK by in-house chemists and engineers to ensure outstanding quality and performance.
Hi-Vis pedestrian mat for work sites, events and temporary zebra crossings. Permanent or temporary. The black and white pedestrian mats are made of tough plastic, ideal temporary or permanent pedestrian access.
Safely channel foot-traffic The Oxford Plastics ClearPath® Mat can be used with ClearPath® Extra Feet to create a safe and secure walkway.
Features & Advantages:
- Temporary zebra crossing, Hi-vis black and white mats as standard.
- Colour customisation available on request.
- Pedestrian access mats.
- Easy and fast to install with no need for bolts.
- Recommended by construction company safety officers.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Made from recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable.
- Dimensions: 1200mm Length x 600mm Width x 22mm Height. Weight: 24kg.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.