Oxford Plastics LowPro® 15/10 Trench Cover (Yellow)
Oxford Plastics are global leaders in the design and manufacture of high-performance worksite safety products. All items are designed and manufactured in the UK by in-house chemists and engineers to ensure outstanding quality and performance.
The Award Winning LowPro® 15/10 Trench Cover uses our patented Flexi-Edge technology and is a suitable driveway board for 3.5 tonnes vehicles over a 900mm trench. One of the world’s largest Utility companies commissioned Oxford Plastics to create a pedestrian & driveway board. It should be capable of supporting 1 wheel of a 3.5 tonnes vehicle and use Oxford’s patented Flexi-Edge technology. We enlisted the feedback of Utilities and contractors throughout the design process, and so the LowPro® 15/10 was born!
Anti-slide complies with the latest code The anti-slide technology, on the underside and edges of the LowPro®, is made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface reducing unwanted movement. Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro®. Safe, simple & strong This LowPro® is a lightweight and easy-to-handle alternative to the steel plate. This trench cover is installed in seconds with an easy 2 person lift, with no need for specialist lifting equipment.
Features & Advantages:
- Complies with council and Road department requirements.
- Suitable for 3.5 tonnes vehicles over 900mm trench.
- Suitable for pedestrians up to 400kg over 1200mm trench.
- Anti-slip and anti-trip.
- Anti-slide, non-pinned and self-weighted.
- Bolts holes for extra stability.
- Reduces noise pollution and noise complaints.
- Lighter alternative to steel plates.
- Central section made from glass reinforced composite.
- Gas vents and probe hole designed into product.
- Part of the LowPro® range.
- Shock Resistant, Easy 2 person lift.
- Colour & logo customisation, Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Dimensions: 1500mm x 1000mm x 33mm
- Weight: 42kg
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.