Speed Hump Heavy Duty Rubber (70mm)
Extra high 70mm profile provides the highest slowing power of any speed hump on the market while still conforming to Australian Standard AS 2890.1 2004. This speed hump is the perfect solution for large 4WDs or hoons who simply won't slow down for ordinary 50mm speed humps.
- Easy one-man job to install.
- Extra-High 70mm profile.
- Heavy-duty rubber construction - long-lasting.
- BODY: 250 x 400 x 70mm - 7kg (2 Bolts)
- END CAP: 210 x 400 x 70mm - 3.6kg (2 Bolts)
- Built-in cable channel 55(W) x 50(H)mm. Maximum 50mm diameter.
- Bolts Not Included - We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.