Speed Hump Heavy Duty 5mm Steel (50mm)
Speed Hump Heavy Duty Steel (5mm)
Our steel speed humps are designed for easy installation and enhanced traffic control. The Extra-strong steel construction makes them perfect for high traffic applications like shopping centres, car parks and industrial facilities.
- Our 3mm steel plate is the best solution for high traffic areas where the vehicle type is mainly cars or light industrial vehicles.
- Rated for load-bearing up to 5 tonnes/axle.
- For traffic involving extra heavy vehicles, select our 5mm thick steel plate option which is rated for load-bearing up to 20 tonnes/axle.
- Complies with AS2890.1 2004
- Easy to install, strong modular 5mm steel construction.
- BODY: 1000(L) x 480(W) x 50(H)mm 21kg (need 6 Bolts per piece).
- END CAP: 190(L) x 480(W) x 50(H)mm 5kg/pair (need 8 Bolts per pair).
- Bolts Not Included - We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.