Bronson Safety Traffic Lane Separators are used to effectively separate vehicles from changing one lane into another or entering into a restricted area. Suitable for both permanent or temporary applications they are manufactured from heavy-duty rubber making them hard-wearing and ideal for all weather conditions. Their modular interlocking design makes creating your desired separator length a breeze.
Add a quick-release Flexible Reflective Delineator Post to each module for added visibility in low light and nighttime conditions. Tapered end caps also ensure there are no hazards with exposed ends once the unit is installed. Traffic Separators are the perfect lane divider to guide traffic on roadways, exit ramps, car parks, cycle lanes, warehouses and underground passageways.
- Modular interlocking design allows you to create variable lengths to suit your application.
- High visibility reflective tape on Black and Yellow Modules including end caps.
- Optional Orange Flexible Reflective Delineator Post for added visibility in low light and nighttime conditions.
- Tapered End Caps for added safety.
- Module: 1000(L) x 250(W) x 85(H)mm 15kg
- End Caps: 500(L) x 250(W) x 85(H)mm 7.5kg (Each)
- Flexible Post: 80(D) x 900(H)mm