Tri-Bund Flexible Bunding
Tri-Bund Flexible Bunding is today’s flexible and cost-effective solution to bunding in traffic areas. Other rigid bunding designs present difficulty for traffic, especially forklifts, and can increase the risk of spills due to the inherent ‘bump’ factor.
- Caters to all types of traffic, including forklift traffic.
- Returns to original shape almost immediately after it is driven over.
- Simple and quick to install.
- High visibility yellow.
- Effectively prevents spills from progressing into or out of protected areas.
- Made from durable, heavy-duty PVC.
- Easy to clean.
- Available in an ideal 50mm height.
- Fully encased foam prevents mould or deterioration.
- A4842 PVC Adhesive is required for joining Tri-Bund sections together.
- A4841 Polyurethane Adhesive is required to seal Tri-Bund to the floor (typically one tube per 2 lengths of Tri-bund).
- Tri-Bund Flexible Bunding Dimensions: 50(H) x 110(W) x 2000(L)mm
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.