Wall Mounted Hi-Vis Plastic Bowl Eye/Face Wash Station
This wall mounted eye and face wash station is a classic addition to workplace eye safety. Using soft aerated water, this unit efficiently removes contaminants from the delicate, soft membrane areas of the eyes and face.
- Emergency eye/face wash station for wall mounting.
- Supplied with rectangular, high visibility yellow bowl.
- Features stay-open full flow ball valve.
- Activated by stainless steel push handle with in-line strainer, and heavy duty wall mounting plate.
- Spray pattern is a low velocity curtain of aerated water that washes eyes and face contours gently.
- Easily controlled at any pressure for maximum protection.
- Delivering up to 36 litres per minute to provide a peroxide scrubbing action.
- Compliant with Australian Standard AS 4775-2007 and the ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 standard & OSHA.
- Check WHS Laws and Regulations in your State or Territory regarding product positioning and maintenance requirements.
*Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply. Item shipped flat-packed. Minor assembly required.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.